Cardiovascular imaging is a basic advance in the exact determination of numerous heart conditions. Through these techniques, the cardiologist can assess the size and structure of a patient's heart and perceive how well it functions. This session cardiovascular imaging will pave the way to develop ultrasound contrast agents and imaging systems with the goal of moving basic discoveries in ultrasound-based molecular imaging into clinical practice. This heart congress 2019 forum focuses to promote an exchange of ideas and information amongst members of various countries, advance the science and art of cardiovascular imaging and other allied techniques including radionuclide imaging, magnetic resonance imaging, CT imaging, and intracoronary and intravascular imaging and encourage and further the knowledge of these subjects.
- Intraoperative and Interventional Echocardiography
- Positron Emisssion Tomography (PET) - Inflammation
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Contrast Echocardiography
- Tissue Doppler, Speckle Tracking and Strain Imaging
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance: Cardiac Masses